In conjunction with NSW Young Lawyers, Unisearch is delighted to announce the release of ‘The Practitioner’s Guide to Briefing Experts.’ The joint publication explores the common challenges and nuances of engaging with an expert and provides an overview on how best to engage an expert in a litigious matter.
Topics covered include:
- When is an expert needed?
- Finding and choosing the right expert
- Initial contact with the expert
- The duties and responsibilities of an expert
- Best practice measures when developing a letter of instruction
- Communication with the expert
- The expert report
- Expert conclaves and concurrent evidence
Complete the form below to get a free copy sent to you!