Unisearch alleviates the pain points of sourcing an expert through conducting a complete vetting process prior to the recommendation of an expert (to include credentials, experience and reputation).
This means being connected with the right expert from the outset, with no surprises in between.
Unisearch is Australia’s most established expert opinion provider, and trusted business partner. Appointing Unisearch to identify the appropriate expert(s) for a matter:
- Saves time and relieves resources
- Minimises risk
- Enhances efficiency/ productivity
- Increases confidence
- Strengthens a case with well-reasoned, clearly communicated expert opinions that can withstand scrutiny
HOW IT WORKS
Unisearch manages the end-to-end expert selection, vetting, briefing and reporting process. This rigorous quality assurance process ensures that clients receive well-reasoned, clearly communicated expert opinions, on time and to specification.
2 Expert match
Experts are drawn from an extensive, and often exclusive panel comprising of academics and industry leaders drawn from Australia’s leading universities, commercial enterprises and independent consultancies.
- Introduce you to a dedicated Client Relationship Consultant responsible for overseeing the matter
- Source the most suitable expert(s) once the brief is narrowed to clarify the true issues in question
- Advise availability, time frames and any potential conﬂicts
- Forward CV(s) for review
Note: No fee is incurred for this service
3 Approve & appoint
- The client considers and approves the CV. Unisearch can arrange a brief conversation with the corresponding expert if required.
- Unisearch prepares a fee proposal. This is based on a full brief and letter of instruction.
- The client authorises the fee proposal • Unisearch appoints the expert
The Client Relationship Consultant will manage all aspects of the engagement for the life of the matter. This includes:
- Connecting you with the expert
- Arranging quotations, organising inspections and/ or medical examinations, as required
- Reviewing and prooﬁng the expert’s report prior to submission to ensure it addresses the brief and is quality checked for admissibility
- Publishing the expert’s report
- Liaising re subpoenas, supplementary reports, attendance at court and/ or mediation and arbitration, as required until project completion
A tax invoice will be issued at project completion